Effects of High Doses of Vitamin C on Cancer Patients in Singapore
Enzymes for Fat Digestion
HOW I MAKE MY LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN at HOME
*The formula for making 750 ml of Liposomal Vit C*
- 400ml distilled water + 60g Lecithin
- stir and let it set for 2 hrs (place in fridge)
- 350ml distilled water + 45g Ascorbic Acid Vit C
- stir until all the Ascorbic Acid completely dissolver
Then take Lecithin solution and stir, pour into blender.
Pour Ascorbic acid solution into blender
Blend (lecithin and ascorbic acid together) for 1 - 1.5 minutes
Pour blended solutions equally into the 2x 500ml beakers
Prepare ultrasonic machine with tap water
- set temp to cut off at 39 deg
- place beakers in ultrasonic machine
- set timer to 30 mins
- turn on ultrasonic, gently stir (with wooden or plastic stirrer) solution in beaker every 1 - 2 mins
P.S. if the temperature of ultrasonic water is rising, add ice cubes
to maintain temperature.
You may add another 15 mins to run the ultrasonic machine for sonification of the liposomal Vit C
After this, pour the Liposomal Vit C into glass bottle and leave in fridge.
P.S. Shake bottle before pouring Liposomal Vit C for consumption.
Photo of using 2x 500ml beakers for sonification.
The information in this web site is provided for purpose of sharing; "as is" and "as available" basis, and without any representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, and including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, performance or durability.