Introduction to Books of the Bible in the New Testament
Also, church goers should seek understanding to :
o you are born sinner
- if children are gifts from God, why He gives you a sinner as a gift?
- why God give parents a sinner and then this child has to be saved by the blood of the Lamb?
o you are wonderfully and beautifully made
- how come some are born crippled, autistic and some with hole in the heart?
o once saved always saved
- still a hot topic that the church goers discussed and debate, and no agreement
o divorce and remarriage
- some says no divorce, some disagrees, what then? Can or not?
o the Holy Spirit teaches you all truth (and all things)
- then why even great preachers disagree?
- speaking in tongues in from the devil or not?
o the bible says Jesus came to give life and life to the full
- why 6 millions Jews get annihilated in WW2?
- many many deaths and abortions since AD70 - where is abundant life?
o must be baptised or not?
- still plenty of disagreements
o some people also need kidney dialysis, some suffer cancer, and it says God heals1
o children lose their parents, parents lose their child ... because they were randomly killed ... God did not prevent because (some says so), and God would have prevented it if He chose!
- this is really sick belief (because they will tell you God knows everything, in control of everything, and is everywhere to know what's going on), so if a child was sexually abused, killed, forced into sex slave, God allows!
- do you think this is the mind of a very sick person?
o you need the blood of Jesus to cleanse you from your sins
- why? Are you born under the Old covenant?
o how do you know you are a Gentile?
- many places in the New Testament says they are the lost tribe of Israel (722 BC), from the Northern Kingdom ... dispersed (not exile like the Southern Kingdom/Judah in 587 BC)
- the Jews are from Judah (Southern Kingdom - tribes of Judah and Benjamin)
- the lost tribes (10) are the Northern Kingdom - they are called Israelites, not Jews!
- Jews worshipped in Jerusalem, the Israelites worshipped in Dan and Bethel (the golden calf)
So, until you research the bible and its history - you may be a very religious person!!
What does a religious person do / observe?
- they fast one month in a year
- they take wine and biscuit once a week, or once a month, or daily - no agreement on this practice
- they offer food (vegetarians or meat or both) that they like to eat on 1st and 15th day of the month
- they say you cannot marry another who is not of the same faith
- no tattoo? no gambling? no alcoholic drinks?
- honour your father and mother, but if you offer good stuffs that should have gone to your parents, and you give to your religious institutions, it is fine!
- giving to the poor, but leaders live in big houses and drive big cars?
- when challenged on why they don't do what they preached - they say "I and not perfect"
- you make great contributions to your religious institutions, and then found out that you should not continue as you discovered that there was not sincere purpose in it, you are disappointed
- it seems you must see benefits
- you are not sincere to help a fellow human being irrespective of faith
1 Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle and set apart for the gospel of God—
2 the gospel he promised beforehand through his prophets in the Holy Scriptures
3. regarding his Son, who as to his earthly life a was a descendant of David,
4. and who through the Spirit of holiness was appointed the Son of God in power by his resurrection from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord.
5. Through him we received grace and apostleship to call all the Gentiles to the obedience that comes from faith for his name’s sake.
6. And you also are among those Gentiles who are called to belong to Jesus Christ.
7. To all in Rome who are loved by God and called to be his holy people:
Grace and peace to you from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
1. Paul, an apostle—sent not from men nor by a man, but by Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him from the dead— 2. and all the brothers and sisters with me,
To the churches in Galatia:
3. Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ,
4 who gave himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father,
5. to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God,
To God’s holy people in Ephesus, the faithful in Christ Jesus:
2. Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Ephesians 2 .. explore meaning of gentiles
1. Paul and Timothy, servants of Christ Jesus,
To all God’s holy people in Christ Jesus at Philippi, together with the overseers and deacons :
2 Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
The information in this web site is provided for purpose of sharing; "as is" and "as available" basis, and without any representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, and including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, performance or durability.